Have we seen the end of American rights?
1. Justification; realist; relevant; racism: what is the truth, reason and reasons for those who seem to want to reduce equality, freedoms and rights for some? Is it realistic or a form of racism? If we do not meaningfully proceed as a nation, the level of systemic racism and, by appointed law, will continue to escalate, and harm, America’s future, as many of us have considered it!
2. Integrity; imagination; innovate; insights: Only the American people can ensure that elected leaders move forward with a higher level of genuine integrity than we’ve witnessed in recent years! We need to elect people, with well-developed imaginations, who will innovate, for the better, when necessary, instead of just proceeding with the same – old, same – old! We must demand perceptions, to which we are loyal, a greater commitment to equal rights, freedoms and protections for all!
3. Much greater; growth; generate goodwill: Instead of treating a segment of our society differently from others, we must consistently try to emphasize and serve the greater good in order to generate goodwill and ensure the type of growth what we need, and deserves!
4. Human; healing; head/heart: Why can’t we emphasize, being human, for all, and seek healing and unifying rather than polarizing? For that, it means, we must align, the best components, of our logical and emotional aspects, in a head/heart balance!
5. Timely; time tested; Tendencies; Truth: Rather than denying reality, we will only remain true to our ideals as they evolve if leaders act, in a thoughtful and timely manner, and take advantage of time-tested concepts, ideals, and concepts! We need to elect people who are faithful to the nation’s ideals and ideology, and commit to telling the truth!
6. Sustainable; solutions; service; system: we harm our cause by electing populist politicians over realistic, focused, relevant and sustainable politicians! We need solutions instead of empty promises, rhetoric and vitriol! Service to all must take the place of electing those, with personal / political agendas and their own interests! Should we not demand a clear system for what is needed to protect all our constitutional guarantees, freedoms and rights?