6 facts that show that we are still not free of this virus, despite vaccinations!
1. Conspiracy Theories: How many more times will we hear some absurd conspiracy theory used by those who do not consider being vaccinated? They believe in theories such as implanting chips, impacting reproductive health, etc., and they refuse to consider the advice and suggestions of professionals and experts! After all, this time, some still call it a joke!
2. Refusal to Vaccinate: Public health experts tell us that the best way to beat this virus is to achieve what is called herd immunity, which is achieved when a high level of people are fully vaccinated. Since, in recent days, and with new variants, especially the Delta, more than 95% of hospitalized and dying people did not shoot, this refusal harms all of us, and the general recovery, etc!
3. Mask use and social space: Since this virus is an airborne virus, wearing a mask provides significant protection, too, in an attempt to keep your distance! However, many, say, doing this, are opposed to this, supposedly – violation of their freedoms!
4. Selfish and ignorant: Those who refuse to cooperate are not simply harming / risking their personal health, but that of the rest of society! This selfish and ignorant behavior hinders the general recovery and returns to a normal appearance!
5. Variants: If a larger percentage of individuals were vaccinated, the danger of variants would be significantly minimized! The virus’s ability to mutate into variants would be reduced, as it would have nowhere to go!
6. “Won’t affect me!”: Falsely believing they are safe because, the virus will not affect them, or there is little risk, they are today the most – common, infected!