IRCTC announced that a list of 200 trains will start operating from June 1. This announcement came on Wednesday. Popular Trains namely Durontos, Sampark Krantis, Jan Shatabdis and Poorva Express will become operational.
Booking for these trains will commence from 10am.
Rules for Booking of TIckets and Charting
1) Online E-ticketing will be done through Mobile App only.
2) Booking of tickets through agents will not be permitted now.
3) The advance Reservation period will be of maximum 30 days.
4) No tickets will be issued onboard to any passenger during the journey.
5) No tatkal booking will be permitted in these operational trains.
Precautions to follow by Passengers for these trains
1) All passengers will be screened. Those found asymptomatic will not be allowed to board.
2) Passenger with confirmed ticket will only be allowed inside the Railwat station
3) Face Mask is compulsory.
4) Social Distancing must be followed.
If during screening a passemger is found to show symptoms of Covid-19. Then he will not be allowed to board and he shall be eligible for full refund for his ticket.
Linen and Blanket
No blankets, curtains will be provided inside the train. Passengers must carry their own blankets.