From June 1, the lockdown 5.0 will be transferred from centre to the states. States will then have power to excercise rules for lockdown in their state only. But some rules will prevail all across the nation made by the centre.
The centre has started planning the roadmap for another extension (Lockdown 5.0) which could be the final exit plan.
Like every time Prime Minister Modi addressing the nation for Lockdown extension, Modi will address nation before June 1. It is rumored that PM Modi will address the lockdown extension in Mann ki Baat programme.
Probable Guidelines for Lockdown 5.0
- All activities will remain restricted in Containment zones.
- The Centre will come up with a list of activites that will remain prohibited across the country.
- States will plan which activites are allowed and which are not, according to their state level situation of infections.No Schools may open before June 15
- Delhi metro is likely to resume operations from June 1
- No religious gathering will be allowed but the centre is deciding on reopening of religious places.
- No International Flights will be allowed
Prime Minister Narendra Modi, who will deliver the 65th episode of his monthly radio address Mann Ki Baat on May 31, could announce the broad decisions of the fifth lockdown kicking in from June 1.